If you’re a woman in medicine with children, or, thinking about it in the future, this blog is definitely worth a look. Though, so far as I can tell, the physician-mothers who contribute regularly do not find faith central to their lives, they give a very honest, up-close look at the challenges and joys of balancing family and work.
- Community Life & Relationships Seminar
- Summer Campus Leadership Checklist
- Spring Leadership Series: The One Essential Thing
- What Kind Of A Leader Will You Be?
- Giving Like Jesus Gave (Part 4): Practical Tips
- Giving Like Jesus Gave (Part 3): The Power To Make Progress
- Giving Like Jesus Gave (Part 2): The Anatomy of Giving, Jesus Style
- Giving Like Jesus Gave (Part 1): Two Lies We Believe