Dr. J. Scott Ries, CMDA’s VP for Campus & Community Ministries, offers some good commentary on a recent NY Times article about the prospects of a free medical education. His thoughts at the end of the post about resisting the lures of financial compensation are worthy of further thought and exploration.
- Community Life & Relationships Seminar
- Summer Campus Leadership Checklist
- Spring Leadership Series: The One Essential Thing
- What Kind Of A Leader Will You Be?
- Giving Like Jesus Gave (Part 4): Practical Tips
- Giving Like Jesus Gave (Part 3): The Power To Make Progress
- Giving Like Jesus Gave (Part 2): The Anatomy of Giving, Jesus Style
- Giving Like Jesus Gave (Part 1): Two Lies We Believe