Most of you are already aware, but THIS SATURDAY we will be offering a Community Life & Relationships Seminar from 9am-12pm at Urban Hope (210 E. Tioga Street, Philadelphia, PA 19134). Cost is just $5 and includes lunch.
But what, you ask, is the seminar all about? Glad you asked!
Here’s our agenda:
- consider God’s design for relationships
- discuss biblical obstacles to healthy relationships
- offer practical help for growing in this important area
And, after lunch, we’ll hold two (concurrent) optional seminars:
- community life (Deborah Moss)
- dating & marriage (Bryan & Sharon Stoudt)
You can reserve your spot and register online at cmda.eventbrite.com. We hope to see you there!